If you’ve ever been in a slow-closing situation (and who of us hasn’t?) you may need to present things differently to your prospect. Here are some items you might present to your prospect to keep the deal moving toward a close.
Five Ways to Move a Deal Forward
1. Present a white paper on the business case for making the change.
2. Provide case studies featuring the results you provide for your clients. See some good examples here.
3. Show videos of industry experts discussing the value of a solution like yours.
4. Provide an assessment to demonstrate the cost of not making the change.
5. Present reports on industry trends that match up with your solution.