Listen to your employees. There really is a reason that you have two ears and one mouth. Here are five reasons why it makes a difference.
Five Reasons to Listen to Your Employees
1. Listening tells you what employees need, so you can be prepared to provide them with whatever it takes to make them happier and more productive.
2. Listening keeps you from making mistakes with employees.
3. Listening enables you to negotiate more successfully with employees.
4. Listening minimizes employee frustration because it sends a message that you care what they think.
5. Most importantly, listening wins their respect and raises their self-esteem.