There is no reason to reinvent the wheel when you can go to the masters in any subject and mull over their thoughts. Nowhere is this more a fact than in sales. So, let’s stand on the shoulders of some giants in sales and listen to their advice.
Five Thoughts About Sales
1. "Treat objections as requests for further information." -- Brian Tracy
2. “Ninety percent of selling is conviction and ten percent is persuasion." – Shiv Khera
3. "If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will." -- Bob Hooey
4. "To build a long-term, successful enterprise, when you don't close a sale, open a relationship." -- Patricia Fripp
5. "Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats." -- Og Mandino