Amazingly, the year has whipped right by and Thanksgiving is here already.
One great way to create and maintain enduring relationships with family members, employees, clients, and friends is to demonstrate how much they mean to you by showing thanks. Don’t take the special people in your life for granted. Ever.
Here are five things to be thankful for.
Five Things for Which to Thanks Others
1. Thank people for their time and help.
2. Thank people for their thoughtfulness and support.
3. Thank people for their ideas, whether or not they are implemented.
4. Thank people for teaching you lessons, even if they are painful.
5. Thank people for being there when you needed them.