Don’t even think about using the month of December to “get organized” for the New Year. Capitalize on the holiday season to push revenue while others eat cookies. At this time of year, you’ll find decision makers at their desks ready to answer their phones…and often with leftover budgets they need to spend.
Here are five ways to generate additional year-end revenue.
Five Ways to Push Year-End Revenue
1. Review the top five proposals you’ve got out.
Determine one thing you can do to move each one closer to closing and do that!
2. Create a list of five prospects you’ve met, but have not yet done business with.
Call to schedule December meetings, and if they’re already booked, be first to get on their January calendar.
3. Get together with five key clients and provide ideas to upsell them.
While you’re at it, see if they have any year-end budget dollars available.
4. Ask five clients for referrals within their organization.
See if you can take both the client and the referral out to lunch during the month.
5. Identify and call five new prospects who each have the authority to make a purchase from you.