As the year winds down, there is a real benefit to thinking about the lessons you’ve learned and how you can apply those to make the upcoming year even better.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself.
Five Questions to Make This Your Best Year Ever
1. What one thing should I focus on in the upcoming year to improve my chances for breakthrough success?
2. How must my business evolve or change in the upcoming year to create my desired lifestyle
3. What education or development am I lacking that I should invest in for myself?
4. Does my support system meet my personal and business needs? If not, how can I improve it?
5. What one thing did I learn in 2015 that will drive greater success in 2016?