The best way to learn is to ask questions. And who better to ask than wildly successful individuals. So the next time you have the opportunity to spend time with such an individual, don’t focus on impressing or selling her. Focus on learning from her.
Here are five questions to ask successful people.
Five Great Questions to ask Successful People
1. What is the one thing you now know that you wish you’d known 5 (or 10) years ago?
2. What have you read that I should read?
3. Where have you been that I should visit?
4. How has failure made a positive difference in your life?
5. What can I do to help you?