If you think you can ignore Social Media, you’re wrong.
Facebook recently overtook Google as the #1 site in the US. And, Twitter is moving so fast it is hard to keep up with it.
As a result, companies are moving ad dollars from search engines like Google to social media sites like Facebook. They’re doing this not only because of the sheer numbers of users, but also the amount of time that people spend on these sites.
Stepping into social media may seem intimidating at first, but here’s an easy way to put your toes in the water.
Five Steps to Get Started in Social Media
- Sign up and create a free Facebook account.
- Upload either your logo or personal picture.
- Use the Facebook search engine to find people you know and ask to be their friend.
- Start posting a few comments. Don’t talk about what you’re DOING. Talk about what you’re NOTICING.
- Follow me on MARY’S FB LOGO/LINK GOES HERE and MARY’s TW LOGO/LINK GOES HERE.