Most of us think of Pinterest as an interesting diversion, but it can be a powerful marketing tool for your woman-owned business. By creating specialized Pinterest boards, you can promote your business to audiences that might not otherwise know of you.
Here are five ideas for Pinterest Boards you can create to promote your business.
5 Pinterest Boards to Promote Your Business
- Business Advice Board. If you write a blog or a newsletter, create a board to present your past advice. And then you can add current issues to that board as you write them.
- Featured Client Board. Get your clients’ permission to feature them on a board that will promote their products or services. This will show your prospects the kind of clients you support, while also promoting those clients to the Pinterest World.
- Customer Testimonial Board. This works much the same as the Featured Client Board. Post photos of clients or their logos, listing the testimonial in the description under the image. Or, if you’ve got a handwritten note, capture just a sentence or two into an image that you post on the board. You can use a variety of images on this board (headshots, logos, handwriting images); there’s no rule that they have to be consistent.
- Portfolio Board. Create a board that shows visual images of your products or services. Then write a short description of the benefits under each image.
- Affiliate Board. Create a board highlighting organizations with which you are affiliated. These can be local vendors or community organizations, or they can be global organizations of which you’re a member.