Whenever I speak, I’m asked about how I personally built great businesses. Over the years I developed five GREAT approaches that positioned me for success. Think about how you can apply these concepts to your business.
Five Approaches That Will Build a GREAT Business
- Surround yourself with GREAT people. As you add teammembers, remember that a GREAT business boils down to GREAT people.
- Provide a GREAT product or service. Ensure that your offerings make a real difference to the buyer.
- Design a GREAT marketing strategy. Decide how your organization is different and why that matters. Then convey that information in a straightforward manner.
- Build a GREAT sales process. Engage your prospect from the very first interaction through to the sale and follow up. Your sales process should not be about you but about your customer.
- Provide a GREAT customer experience. If you make your customer feel that she is a part of your company, she will spread the word to everyone she knows.