As a business owner, it’s easy to get set in your ways, but here are five costs you should rethink. By reducing recurring costs like these, you can send a steady stream of dollars to your bottom line.
5 Cost Reductions to Grow Your Bottom Line
- Rather than buying new printer cartridges; buy recycled ones. Save money and the environment.
- Eliminate fees on banking accounts. Request your current banker to waive fees. If not, there are plenty of banks that want your business on a no-fee basis.
- Reduce postage costs. The US Post Office provides a free service to clean up your mailing list. Just ask.
- Include advertising in your current mailings. If you send invoices or other regular mailings, insert an advertising piece without additional charge.
- Shop every purchase. For every purchase over $500, email a standard request for quote to three vendors.