I’m honored to receive standing ovations almost every time I speak. Women often ask me how I’ve become such a great speaker. The secret is really no secret at all: it all starts with crafting a great presentation focused on the needs of your audience. .
Here are my five key steps to developing a presentation that will win you a standing ovation.
5 Steps to Develop a Great Presentation
- Know your audience.. Understand what’s important to them and what is not.
- Provide information that is current, accurate and relevant to your audience.
- Personalize your content by telling stories you audience will relate to.
- Use relevant visuals to support your content.
- Close with a strong call to action.