One of my favorite lines comes from a James Taylor ballad that advises you to, “Shower the people you love with love.” And, of course, what better day to do that then today!
Here are five quick ways you might not have considered to shower special people with your love.
5 Great Ways to Share Your Love
- Give a balloon bouquet. Pick up a bouquet of balloons and use a sharpie to write one shared experience, nickname, or special date on each balloon. This works for kids as well as romantic partners.
- Send a special email. Send an email (right now!) telling your beloved five reasons why “You are the One for Me.”
- Handwrite a special invitation. Take the time to select a beautiful notecard and write a short message inviting your beloved to share a special trip or event with you over the next year.
- Relive your first date. If you can arrange it, set up all the circumstances to relive your first date all over again.
- Text your teenagers to tell them you love them. Come to think of it, you don’t need a special day to do this, do you?