Life is too precious for you to spend a single day without intentional success and happiness. One way to ensure that each day is a great one is to stop at the end of each day and ask yourself the following questions.
Five Questions That Drive Success and Happiness
1. Have I told those whom I love that I love them?
It is so easy for weeks to pass without telling people that you love them. Don’t let a day go by without doing so.
2. Have I taken one action to improve the world?
The world is depending on you to do things that only you can do. Take your responsibility seriously.
3. Have I done something to keep my body youthful and healthy?
From eating healthy, to drinking lots of water, to working out…this is the only body you’ll get, so you better take care of it.
4. Have I intentionally created a fond memory?
Did you make someone smile, do a crazy dance, visit a remarkable place? Don’t let a day go by without making a memory.
5. Have I voiced my gratitude for all I’ve been given?
Those reading this have more material goods than at least 95% of the world’s population. Stop to think about that and show gratitude for what you’ve got.