If you put in crazy hours on a regular basis, you are on a collision course with burnout.
But sometimes you’ve just got to work long, stressful days. When this happens, renew your energy with these five key routines.
Five Steps to Renew Your Energy and Avoid Burnout
1. Eliminate interruptions during stressful times.
Working from home or in a conference room.
2. When something bugs you…breathe.
Defuse that negative energy with a few deep breaths.
3. Take a water break every 90 minutes.
Get up and drink at least 8 ounces of water, then head back to work refreshed.
4. Reduce stress by working out at least three times a week.
You know you should do this for your body, but it’s important for your business as well.
5. At the end of the day, identify tomorrow’s most important task.
Post that one item on your monitor.