What is most important to you about the holidays? The ability to connect and stay connected with others is a hallmark of happiness. But sometimes we don’t take the time and effort to make and stay connected. How can you be more proactive about that?
Here are five ways to connect with others.
Five Ways to Connect with Others During the Holidays and Throughout the Year
1. Express enthusiasm, especially to those who don’t often experience it.
2. Present a dazzling attitude, even when it's difficult.
3. Build bridges that join, while removing walls that separate.
4. Keep an open mind, which can lead to an open heart.
5. Praise positive behaviors; go out of your way to look for and comment on them.