In the midst of all the holiday chaos…STOP.
Take a few minutes to sit down and reflect on the REAL gifts of the season.
Here are five questions to consider.
5 Questions to Appreciate the REAL Gifts of the Season
1. What makes me happy in life?
Who, What, When, Where, Why?
2. What am I proud of having accomplished?
Professionally, Personally, Educationally, Physically, Spiritually?
3. What commitments make me feel challenged and fulfilled?
What kind of a change are those commitments making in my life and the lives of others?
4. How does love play a role in my life?
Who loves me? Who do I love? What is one way I can show that love?
5. What am I truly grateful for?
Who should I share that gratitude with?