Many unsuccessful people think that success is achieved by luck. But nothing could be farther from the truth. In a large part, success comes from doing difficult things that the majority of people are unwilling to do. If you’re successful, you’ll probably see yourself in several of these activities.
5 Actions that Lead to Success
1. Lead even before you have followers.
The way to become a leader is to practice leading, not to wait until you have a troop of followers.
2. Invest in yourself even though no one else is.
Investing in yourself enhances your value to others; take the lead and they will see your value.
3. Complete the details when it’s easier to shrug them off.
The prize is in the details.
4. Deliver results even though you’ve got a viable excuse for not doing so.
Don’t let the weather, technical problems, or employee mistakes stop you from delivering an A+ product.
5. Make the call you’re afraid to make.
Just do it. Now.