Want 2013 to be your best year ever? Then spend some time considering the following five questions. Write down your answers and post them in a location you’ll see every day (suggestion: on a Post-it affixed to your monitor). If you do this, and then move into each day with these questions in mind, you’ll set yourself up for a great 2013!
5 Questions to Double Your Success
- What's your single most important goal for 2013? What one thing, if you accomplished it this year, could make all the difference to your business or your life?
- What do you have to do TODAY to move towards that goal? What single action will move you closer to your goal?
- What one thing is likely to pull you off track TODAY? What (or is it a WHO?) wastes your time, preventing you from achieving this goal and others?
- What can you do to eliminate that distraction TODAY? What do you need to do to eliminate, or at least minimize, that distraction?
- How will you feel when you accomplish your single most important goal for 2013? Think how your life will be enhanced when you reach your goal. Then get to work to make it happen!