I’ve got the best Virtual Assistant (VA) in the state of North Carolina, and I’m not going to share her name with you because I don’t want you to steal her! Oh, I could find an intern or someone else cheaper than Gaynor Fries (oops!) but I love the way I can just throw things over the fence to her and take them off my list.
Even if you can’t find a Gaynor Fries (double oops!) here are five reasons it makes sense to hire a VA.
5 Reasons to Utilize a Virtual Assistant
1. S/he is already an expert on most of the tools and systems you use, and if not, will learn on her own time.
This means none of your time is wasted teaching, training, teaching, training.
2. S/he has her own supplies and equipment.
You have no upfront overhead costs to engage her.
3. S/he wants to keep you as a client, and knows the key to that is delivering what you need, when you need it.
Rather than making excuses, she just gets it done.
4. S/he owns her own business, so is considered a contractor for legal and tax purposes.
This eliminates the risk and overhead costs of hiring an employee.
5. S/he works for other clients in addition to you.
This means she can apply what’s she’s learned working on their projects to your work as well.