The average woman business owner loses 5-6 hours of productivity each week because she’s just plain tired. Even though you’re physically present during those “missing” hours, you’re not accomplishing anything.
Here are five ways to increase your energy. You don’t have to use them all, but if you implement even one or two, you’ll see an immediate increase in your energy level.
Five Ways to Increase Your Energy
1. Wear bright colors to project an upbeat mood and others will reflect that energy back to you.
2. Work with your internal clock rather than against it; take a nap when you’re tired.
3. Wake up at the same time every day, including weekends.
4. Drink at least 8 ounces of water every hour.
5. Stop doing things you don’t want or need to do! Besides wasting your time, they also drain your energy.