If you want to be considered an expert, it’s important to provide your clients and prospects with valuable, usable information. Writing a blog is a simple and inexpensive way to provide that information, because a blog creates a conversation between you and your prospect.
Here are five approaches for writing a great blog.
Five Steps to Writing a Great Blog
1. Develop your blog for niche audience. Provide information of value to that specific audience.
2. Give your blog a name that resonates with your audience.
3. Post at least twice a week, more often in possible. Posts can be short, but they must be frequent.
4. Don’t always play it safe. It’s ok to occasionally post something controversial.
5. Keep up with your reader’s comments and respond in a positive way.