You may think you’re doing a great job, but it doesn’t really matter what YOU think. What’s important is how your customers judge you.
Here are five questions to ask them.
Five Questions to Ask Your Customers
1. How well do we deliver what we promise?
2. How well do we understand and meet your special needs and requests?
3. How often do we do things right the first time?
How about on time?
4. How do you rate the quality of our service?
How about compared to our competitors?
5. Would you be willing to recommend us?
What are you going to do if they say yes?