I use the color green on everything from my books to the clothing I wear. My eyeglasses, cell phone cover, computer bag, and umbrella are all green. And I always write with a green pen. Why? Because green is the color of growth, nature, GO, and, of course, money!
How can you use color to stand out from the crowd?
Five Ways to Stand Out With Color
1. Research the corporate colors of your top competitors, and then stand apart by choosing a unique color.
2. Really think about color and start to buy things in your color.
3. Wear your color as often as possible.
4. Use your color consistently on your website, marketing materials, everything the public sees.
5. Decorate your office in your color. Paint your office in your color and stencil your logo on a prominent wall.