Online fraud continues to increase, and one of the targets is companies with fewer than 500 employees. .
Here are a few key ways to protect your company from becoming a potential victim.
5 Ways to Safeguard Your Company’s Passwords
1. Establish a policy to change passwords quarterly.
2. Change passwords when an employee leaves the company.
3. If you write down your user ID and password keep this information locked up.
4. Never click on unfamiliar messages you receive.
5. Don't use the same word for your ID and password.