Are you looking for new business prospects? If so, you can either join the crowd or stand out from it. A surefire way to stand out is with great customer testimonials.
But a lot of women I meet don’t think to ask for testimonials, or if it does cross their mind, they feel uncomfortable doing so. Here is a surefire testimonial process.
Five Steps to Gain and Use Testimonials
1. Wait until you’ve delivered an A+ product/service; then ask, “How have I provided value?”
2. When they answer that question, ask, “May I quote you on that?”
3. If they agree, immediately write down the testimonial.
4. Email the testimonial, along with their name/title/company to them asking, “Did I get this correct?”
5. Include the testimonial on your marketing materials, social media and website.