I recently participated in the Enterprising Women of the Year Annual Awards and came home with over 100 business cards.
As I looked through them, I struggled to remember who some of these women were because they had plain, boring cards.
If you want people to follow up with you, you have to be memorable, and to do this, your card has to stand out. If you don’t have GREAT cards—ones that people comment on—revamp them today!
Here are five ways to create a great, memorable card.
Five Steps to a Great Business Card
1. Give yourself a creative title. My title is “Growth Expert” and that’s how women business owners think of me.
2. Create a card that somehow stands out…in size, shape, color.
3. Include all your social media info: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
4. Print it on the highest quality card stock available.
5. Once you’ve got a card that you love, have a LOT of them printed and give them out like water.